Examination & Promotion
1. There are two major examinations in a year, i.e. Half yearly and Final, besides internal assessments, Unit Tests and regular class tests. The pass mark is 40%.
2. Please do not send any sick child for any test/exam.
3. If any child does not attend the school for the entire day on any unit test/exam day, the marks of that day's subject will not reflect in the progress report.
4. Promotion is given on the basis of one year's work and not merely on marks scored in the exams. Every student must be present for all the major exams. The average of these is taken at the end of the year. Total aggregate of 40% in each subject is a precondition for promotion. Class work and home work are also assessed and awarded with the internal assessment.
5. Each student is required to be present for 90% of school days as a pre-condition for promotion and to appear for the ICSE / ISC examination.
6. There shall be neither re-test nor re-exam.
7. The result declared at the end of the year is final and cannot be reconsidered.
8. Strict action will be taken against those who resort to unfair means in the examinations.
9. lf a pupil does not pass in all subjects, all concessions will be cancelled.
10. The evaluated answer script and other work done by the students are within the jurisdiction of the school and therefore an outside person or authority has no right to check, scrutinize or claim back the answer scripts or any work done by the students. Answer scripts are retained in the school only fora month after publishing the results.
11. Evaluated answer scripts are shown to the parents after the unit tests and half yearly examination. Answer papers of final examination will not be, under any circumstances, shown or returned.
12. In all questions of promotion or failure the Principal's decision is final.